World Mental Health Day

So World Mental Health Day is the 10th. Is there anything we would like to post for this one?

I don’t think we need to get super elaborate but I think that a simple post would be good to do. Any ideas?

3 Likes

Tweet Idea

October 10th is World Mental Health Day. World Mental Health Day 2021. @WHO has put together this day to help bring awareness to mental health and we wanted to share this day.

Not sure if the link counts as characters…

WHO didn’t actually create World Mental Health day, the World Federation for Mental Health did, the campaign is just officially supported by the WHO so i would rephrase “WHO has put together this day”, just for accuracy.

The overall aim is to improve the quality of Mental Health Services throughout the world and each year has a unique theme too it. This years theme is “Mental Health in an Unequal World” highlighting impacts in accessing mental health care across the world which has been brough to light especially due to the way services were impacted during Covid. Not sure if that helps with a tweet at all.

1 Like

October 10th is World Mental Health Day. World Mental Health Day 2021 . @WHO has put together some resources we wanted to share. Please take a moment to check it out.

How does this sound?

I decided not to post this one here. I felt that in some ways it just felt like something thrown together to get something out and I wasn’t a fan of that.

I think I need to start allowing a bit more time for these types of things so we can put more thought and effort into them.

1 Like

apparently may is mental health awareness month - Its not too late. streamlabs sent out some simple tweets about it too. Mental health is an important company value for glimesh, that sets us apart from other streaming sites, that we shouldn’t forget

1 Like