Stripe Cross Border Payouts

I am making this so we can keep track of the countries in Stripes Cross Border Payouts system.

https://stripe.com/docs/connect/cross-border-payouts

This also affects the graphic on this page

https://support.glimesh.tv/en-us/34-subscriptions-payments/50-setting-up-glimesh-payouts-sub-button

As of right now the graphic on the support page should be updated. I will periodically check this or others can in case there are new countries added which we can roll out support for.

Glimesh Current :

Stripe Current :

1 Like

Thanks for that Heiwa I’ll get on it today and update it :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Can confirm this has now been updated on both the page mentioned above and the FAQs article on the support site, again thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks for doing this! We should remove the " Platforms can also request an invite to pay out to Express and Custom accounts in the following countries:" as it’s confusing for users, and we already support Brazil.

I’ll see if I can do some photoshop on the image tomorrow and add Brazil into the main list!

1 Like

Just wanted to send out a little friendly ping on this one.

Ah nuts sorry, ive written it down now, itll get done tomorrow. I apologise!

updated now! thanks for the reminder :slight_smile:

1 Like

Random check of this and nothing has changed so we are all good

1 Like

Another random check and no changes we are still all good.

@clone1018 @ribenaberri

WE got more countries!

1 Like

Cool Ill confirm with Clone these are all working etc fully and get them updated to the graphic!

This is just a little Ping for @clone1018

I responded to @ribenaberri’s DM, we don’t currently support these countries. They need to be added via the config at: glimesh.tv/config.exs at dev · Glimesh/glimesh.tv · GitHub

Do we need to do anything in communicating with Stripe?

1 Like

Adding New Stripe Countries by Heiwa1580 · Pull Request #782 · Glimesh/glimesh.tv (github.com)

Was this correct?

More new countries!

1 Like

I’ve been off the ball with this but with my new job I am getting back into the swing of things. Handful of new countries added and a few of the previous test countries have been added to the main list.

Will have to get them added to the list at some point. May wait until there are a handful more to do a larger batch.

1 Like