Saving or archive streams as vods maybe

so i have streamed on other platforms before. and what i have found really cool is to chose to archive your stream and save it as a vod. so that if people missed stream they could always watch it back. if say they maybe working or have daily things to do or even theres a time diffrence. plus as a streamer its nice to look back on saved or archived vods (videos) at times or even download them to upload to other things . is this feature something that is go to be brought to glimesh. i really reallyyyyyy hope so.

1 Like

I also agree with this statement. Having VOD’s is handy for people who can’t catch your stream, but in saying that I feel like clips will have more of an impact short term.

1 Like

true would be good to have a feature that lets you have ither or even both

Clips and Vods are Great Tools and it’d be great to have them integrated into Glimesh at some point.

However there is plenty of work-arounds that have the same affect With Aircast, Youtube and replay Buffers within OBS.

So imo, I’m not sure how much of a priority it should be right now.

1 Like

Hey folks! Love seeing the suggestions appear on Building Glimesh so soon! For now this forum is focused on the day to day & planning of Glimesh contributors. In the future we plan on having a suggestions category for these posts, I hope you’ll repost your ideas in that category when it’s ready! In the meantime I’m going to close this topic.

1 Like