Concept Ideas and Illustration Artboard

This is an area for contributors to share mock ideas/illustrations that they have created which are not necessarily created with the intentions of being implemented. The purpose of this is to create an artboard of concepts that can spark new ideas and potentially lead into something more.

7 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

An β€œEmpty state” for gaming category, art is placeholder. Each category could have stylized art for the β€œheader” colored space and the empty state. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Refreshed β€œStream card” layout - use of β€œacrylic” class added to nav on text overlay to blur background and different layout of language and mature tag.

Featured Events card - a subtle background graphic could also be added to whitespace between navbar and top of featured streams.

1 Like

Incorporating @ramireztime idea when no live streams in a category:

Light Version:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Banjax’s side bar idea from stream:

3 Likes

In this one here would the sidebar be dockable to make the stream video bigger?

Personally I prefer the side bar as I think it makes it nice to navigate and fills the page a bit more. At the present it feels empty. Although, in the flip side I do see people preferring a bar which can be disbanded to maximise the content on the page, so in essence if that was coded then I’m sure a close and expand feature could be added to it or even added under preferences.

Similar to the app homepage design above that design ^